1. — Has Jack finished his homework yet?
— I have no idea；he ＿＿it this morning.
A. was doing
B. had been doing
C. has done
2. — I will come to attend your lecture at 10:00 tomorrow.
— I’m sorry, by then my lecture will have ended and I＿＿my guests in my office.
A. is being met
B. will meet
C. will be meeting
D. will have met
3. — Alice came back home the day before yesterday.
— Really ? Where ＿＿ ?
A. has she been
B. had she been
C. has she gone
D. had she gone
4. John and I＿＿friends for eight years. We first got to know each other at a Christmas party. But we＿＿ each other a couple of times before that.
A. had been；have met
B. have been；have met
C. had been；had met
D. have been；had met
5. I ＿＿ ping-pong quite well, but I haven’t had time to play since the new year.
A. will play
B. have played
6. I’ve won a holiday for two to Florida. I ＿＿ my mum.
B. am taking
C. have taken
D. will have taken
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.D 5.D 6.B
1.A。题干没有构成“过去的过去”，不可选B。如选C、D则表示动作已完成，与have no idea相矛盾。过去进行时表示过去某段时间或某一时刻正在进行的动作，不涉及结果，正好符合题干语境。
2.C。by then 是指将来的时间状语，排除A。再由句意可知，meet指的是到了十点钟时将正在进行的动作。
4.D。for＋时间段表示从过去某时延续至今的动作或状态，用现在完成时；meet发生在got to know 这一过去动作之前，用过去完成时。
6.B。come, go, leave, arrive, take 等动词常用进行时表将来。